Adventure Medical Adventure 2.0 -
Adventure Medical Kits Adventure First Aid 2.0: The Adventure First Aid 2.0 contains a multitude of supplies to treat cuts & scrapes, sprains, headaches, muscle aches, allergic reactions and larger wounds. Easy Care First Aid System organizes items by injury with Easy Care cards to help anyone quickly and confidently give first aid.
Supplies included: Bandage Materials (16 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"; 1 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 2" x 4.5"; 4 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle; 4 Bandage, Butterfly Closure; 2 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2; 2 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3" x 3", Pkg./2; 2 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2; 2 Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterlie, 2" x 3"); Bleeding (1 Gloves, Nitrile, Hand Wipe; 1 Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"); Blister / Burn (1 Moleskin, 3" x 4"); Fracture / Sprain (1 Bandage, Elastic with Clips, 2"; 1 Cold Pack); Instrument (2 Safety Pins; 1 Scissors, Bandage with Blunt Tip; 1 Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps); Medication (3 Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2; 2 After Bite Wipe; 3 Antihistamine/Diphenhydramine 25 mg; 2 Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2; 3 Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2); Survival Tools (1 Compass, Button, Liquid Filled; 1 Mini Rescue Howler Whistle); Wound Care (12 Antimicrobial Towelette; 4 Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2; 1 Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards; 4 Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use).
- Includes bandage material, bleeding supplies, blister kit, sprain kit, instruments, medication, survival tools and wound care
- Also includes 4 cotton tip applicators, 10 yards of 0.5 in. tape, one 9 x 5 in. sterile pad and 1 pair of nitrile gloves
- Treat wounds with 12 antiseptic wipes, 4 butterfly bandages, 16 fabric bandages, 4 knuckle bandages, 1 large adhesive bandage, 16 gauze pads and 2 non-adherent dressings
- 1 Moleskin pad, 1 elastic bandage and 1 instant cold pack help treat blisters, sprains and rolled ankles
- Survival tools include 1 slim Rescue Howler whistle and 1 liquid-filled button compass
- All kits feature a durable, brightly colored, zippered bag with a carring handle
- See through compartments inside bag for organization and easy viewing
- Ideal for the car/RV/camper, car camping, day hiking, family outings, and mountain bikers
- The 2.0 is for 1-4 people for day trips
- Also includes 4 applications of triple antibiotic ointment applications and 2 AfterBite sting and itch relief wipes
- 1 lb
- 2 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4 in. x 4 in., Pkg./2
- Contents list printed on bag for easy reference
- Fracture / Sprain
- Designed for groups up to 4 people
- Mtn. Bikers
- 12 Antimicrobial Towelette
- 1 Bandage, Elastic with Clips, 2 in.
- Medical instruments include 1 pair of blunt-tip scissors, splinter picker/tick remover forceps and 2 safety pins
- 6" x 8.5" x 1.5"
- The 2.0 Kit contains supplies to treat cuts, scrapes, sprains, headaches, muscle aches, allergic reactions and larger wounds
- Blister / Burn
- Car / RV / Camper
- 2 Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- Ideal Uses
- 3 Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- Easy Care First Aid System organizes items by injury with Easy Care cards to help anyone quickly and confidently give first aid
- Six 200mg ibuprofen tablets, four 325mg aspirin, six 500mg acetaminophen tablets and three 25mg antihistamine tablets knock out pain, fever and allergy symptoms
- 2 After Bite Wipe
- 3 Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- All contents are packed together in easily identifiable, clear vinyl compartments; Easy care first-aid and survival instructions help you treat injuries
For trips of any kind, carry the Adventure Medical Kits Adventure 2.0 First Aid Kit to ensure that you’re ready for anything, anywhere. This family-sized kit contains a multitude of supplies to treat scrapes, sprains, headaches, mild allergic reactions, and larger wounds. Even if you’re not trained in first aid, you can quickly and confidently give assistance with the help of the Easy Care system, which organize items by injury and outline appropriate treatment.
The Adventure Medical First-Aid 2.0 Kit comes well stocked with supplies to meet your backpacking, camping and family trip needs.
Mountains Plus Outdoor Gear
Adventure Medical Kits offer a series of first aid kits for low risk activities; take them on a hike, to the soccer game or camping.
The 2.0 first aid kit is great for low risk activities. Take it on a hike, to the soccer game or camping.