Adventure Medical SOL 2-Person Survival Blanket - Adventure Medical Kits SOL Survival Blanket fits 1 or 2 people, reflects up to 90% of radiated body heat, and features survival and first-aid instructions printed directly on the blanket.
- Heatsheets polyethylene material is quieter and more durable than traditional reflective blankets—rip resistant and easily repairable
- Two person size measures 60 x 96 in (152 x 243 cm)
Weather and Wind:
- Vacuum-metalized polyethylene material is waterproof and windproof
- Quiet and won't crinkle in high winds
- A true ultralight multifunction backcountry tool, the Survival blanket can also be used as a ground cloth, gear cover, first aid blanket or snow seating
- High-visibility orange exterior is bright and contrasting
- Resists tearing and will not shred like Mylar blankets
- Survival and first-aid instructions printed directly on the blanket—you’ll have them when you need them
- Features a bright orange stripe—an easy to spot universal distress color for rescue
- Will not shred if nicked or punctured
- Durable enough for multiple uses; rips and tears can be repaired
- Reflects up to 90% of radiated body heat to help keep you warm
- Flat shape makes it easy to pack
- Weighs 3.5 oz (99 g)
- AMK Heatsheets Survival Blanket Video
Oregon Mountain Community
The SOL Survival Blanket by Adventure Medical Kits keeps 90% of radiated body heat to prevent hypothermia. The SOL Survival Blanket is a lightweight essential that's easy to carry and easy to make use of. This larger size accommodates two people while weighing just 3.5 ounces.
The SOL Survival Blanket is not your father's reflective blanket! Reflects up to 90% of radiated body heat. Easy to open and fold. Quiet. Tear resistant. Flat shape makes it easy to pack.
The most advanced emergency blanket on the market - meticulously designed never to fail when you're counting on it with your life. It all starts with the material - vacuum-metalized polyethylene reflects 90% of your body heat while also offering a number of other important features that set it apart from traditional mylar blankets: it opens easily and will not shred if nicked or punctured, rips and tears can be repaired, it is quiet and won't crinkle in high winds, and its high-visibility orange exterior makes it easy for rescuers to find you. Plus, survival tips and techniques are printed directly on the blanket so you have them when you need them. Sized to fit two people.