Adventure Medical Fundamentals - Adventure Medical Kits Fundamentals Kit - The Fundamentals kit by Adventure Medical Kits is the popular choice for back country guides, medium-size groups on short outings, or small groups on extended trips. The extensive components selection includes supplies to treat a wide range of injuries, irrigate wounds, stabilize sprains and fractures, and manage illnesses. Featuring Easy Care organization, contents are organized by injury. Specific instructions enable anyone to administer first aid quickly and confidently. The Fundamentals kit by Adventure Medical Kit will give you the confidence you need to negotiate the challenges & treat injurys on your next back country journey.
- 8 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1” x 3”
- 2 - Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 1 - Non-Woven Adhesive Bandage, 4” x 7”
Support and Cushioning:
- 3 Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair) with Bag And Hand Wipe
- 2 GlacierGel (Small Rectangular)
- 2 lbs 11 oz
- 4 Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 - Pencil
- 2 - Dressing, Spenco 2nd Skin, 2” x 1 1/2”
- 11 Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
- 2 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, Non-Sterile, 3”
- 1 - SAM Splint, 4” x 36”
- 6 After Cuts & Scrapes Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 Syringe, Irrigation, 20 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Instructions, Easy Care, Wound
- 3 - Motrin (Ibuprofen 200 mg), Pkg./2
- 4 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg), Pkg./1
- 1 - Thermometer, Digital (90°F to 105°F)
- 1 Patient Assessment Form
- Supplies for 1-14 days
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with Velcro Closure, 3
- 1 Duct Tape, 2" x 5 Yards
- 1 EMT Shears, 4"
- 1 - Wound Closure Strips, 1/4” x 4”, Pkg./10
- 3 Safety Pins
- 1 Aloe Vera Gel with Lidocaine, 1 oz
- 1 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Tincture of Benzoin Topical Skin Adhesive, Swab
- 1 - CPR Face Shield, Laerdal
- 2 - Plastic Vial, Flip-top, Large
- 1 - Accident Report Form
- 1 Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Net Wt. 0.9 g, (1/32 oz)
- Carry Case w/ 3 module Easy Care organization
- 1 - Povidone Iodine Solution, 3/4 oz
Sustaining an injury of any sort can be traumatic; in the backcountry, it can be deadly. Be prepared (wherever you are) with the Adventure Medical Fundamentals First Aid Kit. A wide assortment of bandages, medicines, and tools can help you effectively handle a medical emergnency. Whether you need to treat a blister or serious bleeding, this first aid kit gives you the materials you need to manage injuries in a pinch.
The Fundamentals Kit by Adventure Medical Kits has everything that a back country guide, outfitter, or trip leader would want in a medical kit.
Weight: 1 lb 8 oz.