Adventure Medical SAM Splint -
Adventure Medical SAM Splint Original Features.
What's in the box: Adventure Medical SAM Splint Original
Adventure Medical SAM Splint Original.
The Adventure Medical SAM Splint Original comes in handy in all types of emergencies and is ideal to take on outdoor trips. It is made of thin, pliable aluminum and closed-cell foam that makes it a reliable and durable product. You can easily bend it into three simple curves to treat fractures or other injuries. This splint is not affected by heat, cold or altitude, so it will work just about anywhere. You can roll or fold it to store it in an emergency kit or backpack. This splint is easy to clean so it can be reused. It is even radiolucent so if you need X-rays you do not have to take it off. It is compact and weighs just 4 oz. so you can take it with you quite easily. Be prepared for any emergency with the Adventure Medical SAM Splint Original.
Support and Cushioning:
- Bent into any of three simple curves, it becomes extremely strong and supportive for any fractured or injured limb
Weather and Wind:
- It is waterproof and reusable so that it lasts a long time
- Provides added stability for all limbs (ankles, wrists, etc) including the neck
- Material Aluminum/closed cell foam
Lining and Layers:
- Built from a thin core of aluminum alloy, sandwiched between two layers of closed-cell foam
- Aluminim, foam padded splint can be adapted to fit on any limb
- It fits well in emergency kits or backpacks
- It is made of Thin Pliable Aluminum and Closed-Cell Foam for reliability
- Suggested use Fracture treatment
- Highly adaptable for many uses
- Weight 4.5 ounces
- Can be rolled or folded for easy storage in emergency kits/backpacks
- It measures 4 in. x 36 in. so it does not take up much space
- Extremely pliable and stores compactly
- It can be bent into three simple curves to treat affected areas
- Does not include elastic bandage or tape (but you already have that in your first aid kit, right?)
- The Adventure Medical SAM Splint is ideal for emergencies
- You can roll or fold it in order to store it
- The ideal product for various outdoor activities
- Another feature is that is radiolucent so you do not have to take it off for X-Rays
- Lightweight and compact (4 oz. for 4.25” x 36” strip)
- 36 x 4.5 in (91 x 11 cm) unrolled for use
- With a weight of 4 oz. it is easy to carry
- Not affected by extremes of temperature or altitude
- You can use all standard cleaning solutions with it
Oregon Mountain Community
The Adventure Medical Kits SAM Splint is a necessary addition to all first aid kits, small and large. While weight weenies ambitiously believe a MacGyvered collection of sticks or chopped up sleeping pad can substitute for a sturdy splint, the SAM Splint takes just one use to prove it's worth the added 4 ounces. The AMK SAM Splint with its printed instructions and simplicity puts you in an advantageous position should you or your friend roll an ankle at dusk.
The SAM Splint by Adventure Medical Kits is an aluminum splint covered with closed-cell foam, ideal for use in backcountry first-aid kits. Closed-cell foam cushions skin while aluminum provides support and protection for sprains or breaks.
The SAM Splint from Adventure Medical Kits is a staple of serious backcountry first aid kits. Consisting of soft padding surrounding pliable aluminum, this splint can be formed into a strong and secure splint for a variety of injuries.
Adaptable for use on any part of the body, the SAM Splint from Adventure Medical Kits is the ideal backcountry or urban emergency solution for the immobilization of fractures and severe sprains.
The SAM® SPLINT is built from a thin core of aluminum alloy, sandwiched between two layers of closed-cell foam. Freshly unrolled from storage, the splint is extremely pliable. Bent into any of three simple curves, it becomes extremely strong and supportive for any fractured or injured limb.
Northern River Supply
Reusable emergency splint.
Weight: 4 oz.
Size: 36"L x 4.25"W