Adventure Medical Smart Travel -
Adventure Medical Kits - Smart Travel First-Aid Kit Features.
What's in the box: Smart Travel First-Aid Kit
Adventure Medical Kits - Smart Travel First-Aid Kit.
The Adventure Medical Kits - Smart Travel First-Aid Kit is an essential addition for your outdoor gear. It comes in a durable Nylon case to keep your equipment protected. The clear zippered organization inner pockets make it easy to view and find what you need. This first-aid kit is compact and lightweight so you can carry it easily and store it anywhere. This Adventure kit is has enough supplies for up to 2 people on a trip lasting various days. Plus, with this first-aid kit, you get various instruments and medications to help you deal with any wound, illness, and injury. Get the Adventure Medical Kits - Smart Travel First-Aid Kit to be prepared for any emergency on your outdoor adventures.
- Wound Care/Burn/Blister 5 - Alcohol Swab 6 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle 2 - Bandage, butterfly Closure 5 - Conforming Gauze Bandage, Non-Sterile, 2" 1 - Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2 3 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2 2 - Dressing, Glaciergel Blister and Burn Dressing 2 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" X 4" 2 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair) With Bag and Hand Wipe 1 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut and Shaped (22 Pieces) 1 - Povidone Iodine Solution, 3/4 Oz. 1 - Tincture of Benzoin Topical Skin Adhesive Swab 2 - Wash-Up Towelette
- It comes in a Nylon Case that is very durable
- Assembled in the USA of imported and domestic materials
- Also includes 5 anesthetic/antiseptic wipes, 2 applications of triple antibiotic ointment, 10 yards of 0.5 in. tape, 4 cotton-tip applicators and 1 pair of nitrile gloves
Weather and Wind:
- 3 - Cold Medicine, Medicidin-D, Pkg./2.
- The clear Zippered Organization Inner Pockets let you see the contents without problems
- It measures 7.5 in. x 5.5 in. x 1.5 in. so you can store it anywhere
- The weight is of 1 lb. 1 oz., making it very portable
- 2 - Motrin® (Ibuprofen 200 mg), Pkg./2.
- Good to use for 1-2 People on trips
- Eric A Weiss MD wilderness and travel medicine tips
- 1 - Pencil.
- All contents are packed together in easily identifiable, clear vinyl compartments; system organizes contents by injury type, saving valuable response time
- Includes the book, "A Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness and Travel Medicine," a visual communication card, a patient assessment form and a pencil
- Treat blisters with 11 precut, shaped Moleskin patches, one 3 x 1.75 in. GlacierGel® blister and burn dressing and one 2.25 x 1 in. GlacierGel blister and burn dressing
- 4 - Ceralyte Rehydration Mix.
- Plenty of blister supplies and medications to treat stomach ailments, this kit covers all the bases
- This product is compact and lightweight so you can carry it quite easily
- 3 - Accident Report Forms.
- Instruments include a disposable thermometer, splinter picker/tick remover forceps and 3 safety pins
- 2 - Extra Strength Tylenol® (500 mg), Pkg./2.
- 1 - Thermometer, Disposable, (96F to 104.8F).
- 4 - Diotame (Bismuth Subsalictlate 262 MG) PKG/2.
- S-hook lets you hang the carrying case anywhere that is convenient
- It is good for a trip that lasts various days
- This is a well Organized First-Aid Kit that is essential for many situations
- International Visual Communication Tool
- Kit includes 4 Diotame tablets, 4 antacid tablets and 4 Diamode tablets to relieve discomfort due to upset stomach and diarrhea
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg).
- 2 doses of rice-based oral rehydration mix enhance the body's ability to absorb fluids
- Eight 200mg ibuprofen tablets, eight 500mg acetaminophen tablets and four 25mg antihistamine tablets knock out pain, fever and allergy symptoms
- Pain/inflammation/allergy medications
- Bandage scissors and precision forecepts
Adventure Medical Kits Smart Travel Kit - The Smart Travel kit by Adventure Medical Kits is designed with the idea that common travel ailments should never derail your trip. Contents include blister suppiles to keep you on your feet, medications to treat stomach illness, dehydration, and pain & fever, and wound care supplies for minor to moderate injuries. Whether you are touring in Europe, cruising the Caribbean, or traveling in the U.S., this kit covers all the bases. The Smart Travel kit by Adventure Medical Kits gives you the confidence you need to negotiate the challenges on your next international journey.
The Smart Travel is designed with the idea that common travel ailments should never derail your trip. Contents include blister suppiles to keep you on your feet, medications to treat stomach illness, dehydration, and pain & fever, and wound care supplies for minor to moderate injuries. Whether you are touring in Europe, cruising the Caribbean, or traveling in the U.S., this kit covers all the bases.
• Group Size: 1-2 People.
• Trip Duration: Multiple Days.
• Weight: 1 lb 1 oz.
• Size: 7.5 in. x 5.5 in. x 1.5 in.
• Ideal Uses: Adventure Travel Tours, Cruising, Missionary Tour (Short Duration), Students Traveling Abroad, Trips in Developed Countries, Trips to Developing Countries.
• Visual Communication Tool enables you to get medical care in any language or far-flung locale.
• A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
• Hospital-quality tools, including bandage scissors and precision forceps set the standard for travel medical care.
• A wide array of medications to treat stomach ailments - the most common travel ailment.
• Die-cut Moleskin and GlacierGel hydrogel bandages to protect against the hiker`s #1 injury.
• With supplies organized into injury-specific pockets, anyone can give fast and effective first aid.
• By Eric A. Weiss, M.D. The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: `Weiss Advice` improvised techniques; `When to Worry` tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions.
Travel smarter, and safer with Adventure Medical Kits' comprehensive Smart Travel first aid kit.
The Adventure Medical Kits Smart Travel First Aid Kit is recommended for multi day use for 1-2 people. Great for traveling in Europe, student travel, cruising and domestic travel. Size: 7.5 in. x 5.5 in. x 1.5 in. Weight: 1 lb. 1 oz.
Adventure Medical's Smart Travel kit has all of the essentials for travel, including plenty of blister supplies and medications to treat stomach ailments. Whether you are touring in Europe, cruising the Caribbean, or traveling in the U.S., this kit covers all the bases.
Whether you're traveling abroad or taking a trip across the USA, the Adventure Medical Smart Travel first-aid kit has all the essentials to keep you comfortable and in good health during the journey.
Made in USA.
A must have kit for domestic travel and trips to Europe, the Adventure Medical Kits Smart Travel Kit covers all the bases.
Masseys Outfitters Guide to First Aid and Medical Kits
Mountains Plus Outdoor Gear
Perfect for travel within the U.S. or abroad, this kit has all the essentials.