Adventure Medical Tactical Field Trauma Kit -
Adventure Medical Kits - Tactical Field / Trauma with QuikClot Features.
What's in the box: Tactical Field Kit / Trauma with QuikClot
Adventure Medical Kits - Tactical Field / Trauma with QuikClot.
The Adventure Medical Kits - Tactical Field / Trauma with QuikClot is a well-organized medical kit that can save your life while you are out in the wild. The case is made of Nylon so the supplies inside are protected from the environment. It has been designed with a zippered pocket for better security. The built-in strap that lets you carry the medical supplies easily. Though compact and lightweight, this 1-person medical kit has all the supplies your need in case of an emergency during your outdoor trip. It contains a variety of bandages and gauze for mending wounds, items like 2 Trauma pads and QuikClot Sport to ease the bleeding, 11 pre-cut and shaped Moleskins for blisters and burns, and medications like After Bite Wipe, 2 antihistamines, and aspirin. There's also 3 safety pins, 1 splinter picker/tick remover forceps, and a Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine. Always be prepared for anything in the outdoors. Travel with the Adventure Medical Kits - Tactical Field / Trauma with QuikClot.
- Materials to treat bleeding and burns are included for your convenience
- 4 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1` x 3`
- Abundant bandage materials are included to take care of small cuts and wounds
- The case is made of Nylon for durability and a strap so you can carry it easily
Support and Cushioning:
- Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support
- The zippered pocket allows you to place key items safely
- 1 Bandage, Elastic, Self Adhering, 2`
- 6 After Cuts & Scrapes Anethestic/Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- Hunting Guides
- 1 QuikClot Sport 25g
- 11 Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped
- You also get essential medications in the package for common aches
- 3 Safety Pins
- 2 Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- Petrolatum gauze promotes healing and doesn't adhere to deep puncture wounds
- Medical Information
- Biohazard disposal bag and examination gloves keep you protected while treating wounds in the field
- Measuring only 7 in. x 4.5 in. x 6 in. makes it very small
- 2 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 1 Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- It weighs a mere 16 oz., so it is very light
- Adventure Medical Kits Tactical Field Trauma Kit measures 7 x 6 x 4.5 in. and is designed for 1-3-day backcountry trips with 1-4 people
- 2 Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 Triple Antibiotic Ointment, 1/32 oz
- The kit is very compact so you can take it anywhere with little effort
- 1 After Bite Wipe
- Military & Law Enforcement
- 2 Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 1 Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- Includes antiseptic wipes, petroleum gauze and butterfly bandages to treat wounds, plus a variety of single-dose medications to treat pain, inflammation and common allergies
- Base Camp in Remote Area
- This is a First-Aid kit that is organized quite well
- 1 Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- This kit includes a guide to wilderness and travel medicine so you can face any quick emergency
- 1 Tape, 1/2` x 10 Yards
- Hospital-quality tools, including EMT Shears and precision forceps set the standard for backcountry medical care
- Blister / Burn
- Professional Rescue Squad
- Kit includes QuickClot® Sport Sponge to help slow bleeding
- We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
- It is good for 1 person
- QuikClot® Sport™ Sponge stops bleeding fast
When you're planning to be far away from immediate medical attention, be prepared with the Tactical Field Trauma with QuikClot kit from Adventure Medical Kit.
Designed to be small enough to carry with you on the trail, the Tactical Field Trauma Kit from Adventure Medical Kits includes supplies to treat minor injuries during backcountry adventure.
Made in USA.
The Adventure MedicalField Trauma with QuikClot® is designed to be small enough to stash into a daypack while equipping you with the supplies and information to venture 1-2 days away from your base. A 25g QuikClot® Sport dressing stops life-threatening bleeding fast, while the included bandages, dressings, and medication enable you to stabilize the fracture or sprain, and keep the patient comfortable while you make your way back to camp or await rescue.
This Tactical Medical kit includes all of the essentials required to stop or control bleeding and treat traumatic wounds. Also includes a 3.5 x 3.5 in. (25g) bagQuikclot, a chemically inert material in a mesh bag that speeds coagulation of blood, resulting in a stable clot that stops bleeding. Stops bleeding quicker than conventional methods and is safe to leave on wounds until more advanced medical help arrives. 7 x 4.5 x 6 Wt. 1 lb.
Designed with all of the essentials required to stop or control bleeding. Quikclot is a chemically inert material in a mesh bag that speeds coagulation of blood, resulting in a stable clot that stops bleeding. Stops bleeding quicker than conventional methods and is safe to leave on wounds until more advanced medical help arrives. * Package contains a 3.5 x 3.5 in. (25g) bag of Quikclot.