• Briefcase / Purse / Backpack.
• Everyday Use.
• Trips in Developed Countries.
• Antiseptic wipes, ointment, and bandages take the sting out of everyday injuries.
• Compact size fits in carry-ons, backpacks, and purses.
• A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
• A wide array of medications to treat stomach ailments - the most common travel ailment.
• Die-cut Moleskin and GlacierGel hydrogel bandages to protect against the hiker`s #1 injury.
• 2 Bandage, Butterfly Closure.
• 4 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1` x 3`
• 1 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle.
Blister / Burn.
• 11 Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
• 1 GlacierGel (Large Oval)
• 2 Safety Pins.
• 2 Antacid, Pkg./2.
• 2 Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2.
• 2 Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
• 2 Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg), Pkg./1.
• 2 Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2.
• 2 Diotame (Bismuth Subsalicylate), Pkg./2.
• 2 Wash-Up Towelette.
• 1 Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use.
• 3 After Cuts & Scrapes Antiseptic Wipe.
• 3 Alcohol Swab.
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
Treat minor injuries and ease discomforts associated with travel with the Adventure Medical Travel Medic first-aid kit.
Made in USA.
The Adventure Medical Travel Medic kit is small enough to fit in a briefcase, suitcase, or glove compartment. This kit contains the basic essentials for short trips in a carbon-neutral bag.
|Area:||5" x 4.5" x .75"|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Dimensions:||5 x 4.5 x 0.75 inches|
|Upc, Ean, Isbn:||707708104176|
|Adventure Medical Travel Medic Kit at SunnySports||$9.99|
|Adventure Medical Travel Series Survival Medic Kit||$14.95|
This little medical pack is perfect. It is very small and easy to pack and offers a little of everything you might need while traveling. With a 5 x 4.5 x 0.75 in package you cant beat the variety provided. I would highly recommend grabbing one of these for any trip that you do not want to lug around a ditty bag worth of first aid gear.
This little first aid kit is awesome! One of my favorite purchases I have made. Only wish I had purchased a couple more. But extremely compact and great to just keep in a car or dry place in a backpack. Only thing I dislike the the velcro closure is a little week but still product serves its need flawlessly
This is the perfect little kit for a day trip. It has everything that you could possibly need all in an easy to store and easy to carry little pack. Fits handily in any daypack and is lightweight and well stocked to boot. Strongly recommended for day trips into a jungle or a nice long hike!
This kit is small, but it holds a ton. It doesn't take up much space in my pack, and fits in my glovebox the rest of the time. It's nice to know you've got the basics you need to take care of common injuries on the trail, the gym, or at the crag.
When you hired a guide whos carrying all the big stuff this is perfect. every thing you need for personal care in a small package. A must for over night alpine schools and expeditions.
I'd only use this for travel NOT the backcountry it's missing some essential items for that (Gauze, elastic bandage, duct tape etc...)