Adventure Medical World Travel Medical Kit -
Adventure Medical Kits - World Travel First-Aid Kit Features.
What's in the box: World Travel First-Aid Kit
Adventure Medical Kits - World Travel First-Aid Kit.
The Adventure Medical Kits - World Travel First-Aid Kit is equipped with medical information in the pack to provide you with what you need to know if you need to give medical attention during your adventure. It is a well-organized kit that may save anyone s life. It comes in a nylon case that is durable enough to last a long time. This first-aid kit has an ample supply of bandages to treat many types of injuries. You can also be prepared to treat burns and blisters, thanks to its two GlacierGel dressing and 11 pre-cut and shaped moleskin. This kit is ideal for a group 1-4 people and enough for a multi-day trip. The kit features clear zippered organization inner pockets that allow you to see the contents inside. It is very compact and weighs a mere 1 lb. 8 oz. so it will not take up too much room in your gear. The Adventure Medical Kits - World Travel First-Aid Kit includes medication that can make a difference in emergencies such as Antacids, Antihistamines, Ibuprofen, and more.
- You get materials to treat wounds, bleeding, and burns to be properly prepared
- 5/0 nylon suture with needle – 1
- 10 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1in. x 3in.
- It comes in a nylon case that is durable enough to last a long time
- 2 - Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2.
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5in. x 9in..
- Its compact size let you store it anywhere quite easily
Weather and Wind:
- 2 - Cold Medicine, Medicidin-D, Pkg./2.
- Cold Medicine (3 packs of 2)
- Clear zippered organization inner pockets allow you to see the contents inside
- Made in United States of America . USA, components imported.
- Diamode (6)
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, 1/32 oz.
- 4 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg).
- 18ga. intravenous catheter
- 1 - Oral Rehydration Salts.
- 1 - Tape, 1in. x 10 Yards.
- Various bandages make treating injuries a simple task
- It is ideal for 1-4 people for a multi-day trip
- 1 - Povidone Iodine, 3/4 oz.
- 18ga.X 1.5" needle -1
- 25ga.X 5/8" needle -1
- 2 - Ceralyte Rehydration Mix.
- This is an essential First-Aid Kit that is very well organized for convenience
- 1 - Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine.
- Designed for extended trips to exotic or remote locations
- 2 - Tincture of Benzoin Topical Adhesive, Swab.
- Tweezers (1)
- Bandage scissors and precision forecepts
- 1 - Moleskin (22 pieces).
- 6 - After Cuts & Scrapes® Wipe.
- 1 - Accident Report Form.
- 3 - Safety Pins.
- 1 - Pencil.
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), One Hand Wipe.
- 1 - Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg), Pkg./1.
- 4 - Motrin® (Ibuprofen 200 mg), Pkg./2.
- Patient assessment form (1)
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps.
- Pre-cut and shaped moleskin (11)
- 3 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4in. x 4in., Pkg./2.
- Antihistamine tablets, 25mg (2)
- Large GlacierGel (1)
- 4 - Diotame (Bismuth Subsalictlate 262 MG) PKG/2.
- The World Traveler contains an assortment of medical supplies needed to provide you and your family with quality first aid while traveling abroad
- Acetaminophen pain reliever, 500mg (4 packs of 2)
- 4 - Extra Strength Tylenol® (500 mg), Pkg./2.
- 1 - Thermometer, Disposable, (96°F to 104.8°F).
- 8.5"x 7"x 2.5"
- 1- Plastic vial with fliptop.
- International Visual Communication Tool
- 1 - 1qt. ziplock bag.
- Medical supplies for 1 - 4 people on multiday trips
- Die-cut Moleskin & tincture of benzoin
- 1 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, Sterile, 3in.
- Several instruments are included to help your medical emergencies
- 2 - Glaciergel Wound Care Burn Blister.
- Blunt tip scissors (1)
- 2 - 2 oz. bottle cap
- Eric A Weiss MD wilderness and travel medicine tips
- There is medical information in the pack to provide you with what you need to know
- 2 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3in. x 4in.
- 1 - Wound Closure Strips, 1/2 in. x 4in., Pkg./10.
- Fracture wraps and bandages
- Pain/inflammation/allergy medications
- This kit weighs only 1 lb. 8 oz. so you can take it with you with little effort
- TSA-approved 3-1-1 bag for liquids
Adventure Medical Kit World Travel Kit - The World Travel Kit by Adventure Medical Kits contains the supplies you need when traveling to remote locations where medical assistance may be hours or days away. Recommended for travel to developing nations, international relief work, or adventure travel involving high-risk activities, the World Travel provides you with with useful and necessary supplies. Complete with a full complement of wound care supplies as well as medications to treat common travel ailments including stomach upset, dehydration, pain, and allergies.The World Travel kit by Adventure Medical Kits gives you the confidence you need to negotiate the challenges on your next international journey.
The World Travel contains the supplies you need when traveling to remote locations where medical assistance may be hours or days away. Recommended for travel to developing nations, international relief work, or adventure travel involving high-risk activities, the World Travel provides you with a full complement of wound care supplies as well as medications to treat common travel ailments including stomach upset, dehydration, pain, and allergies.
• Group Size: 1-4.
• Trip Duration: Multi-day.
• Weight: 1 lb 8 oz.
• Size: 8.5 x 7 x 2.5.
• Ideal Uses: Adventure Travel Tours, Missionary Tours, Trip Leaders, Trips to Developing Countries, International Relief Work.
• Ample space for personal prescriptions.
• Visual Communication Tool enables you to get medical care in any language or far-flung locale.
• A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
• Hospital-quality tools, including bandage scissors and precision forceps set the standard for travel medical care.
• Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
• A wide array of medications to treat stomach ailments - the most common travel ailment.
• Die-cut Moleskin and GlacierGel hydrogel bandages to protect against the hiker`s #1 injury.
• Includes TSA-approved 3-1-1 bag for liquids and cosmetics.
• With supplies organized into injury-specific pockets, anyone can give fast and effective first aid.
• By Eric A. Weiss, M.D. The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: `Weiss Advice` improvised techniques; `When to Worry` tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions.
When you’re off to put a fresh stamp on your passport, don’t forget to pack along the Adventure Medical Kits World Travel First Aid Kit. This comprehensive first-aid kit features a variety of wound dressings and blister pads, as well as an assortment of medications for stomach ailments and dehydration. From the dense jungle to a third-world city, this kit has what you need when immediate medical attention is a foreign concept.
A must-have kit for travel to developing countries, where the risk of infectious disease is high. Designed for extended trips to exotic or remote locations. The Adventure Medical Kits World Traveler First Aid Kit contains an assortment of medical supplies needed to provide you and your family with quality first aid while traveling abroad. Size: 7.75 in. x 6 in. x 3.75 in. Weight: 1 lb. 8 oz.
Sierra Trading Post
The Adventure Medical Kits World Traveler is an excellent compact first aid kit for travel, auto, camping, RVing and more.
This kit is designed to have all the items you will need when traveling in exotic locations where immediate medical attention may not be available. Contains an assortment of medications to alleviate the most common travel ailments such as stomach ailments and dehydration as well as blister treatments.
Masseys Outfitters Guide to First Aid and Medical Kits