Adventure Publications Night Sky - A Field Guide to the Constellations -
Few activities are more peaceful and inspiring than stargazing. And certainly nothing beats camping and stargazing at the same time. With that in mind, Jonathan Poppele has written this incomparable field guide to the night sky. Constellations in the book are organized by degree of locating difficulty, and each entry features history, fascinating details and simple instructions for locating and identifying the constellation. Pick up this book, and learn to enjoy the nightlife! Includes a small red LED light so you can peruse the book outside at night without ruining your night vision.
- Each constellation entry is filled with facts and history
- Pages - 320
- Binding - Paper
- Author - Jonathon Poppele
- Great for kids and adults.
- Includes small red LED light for reading the book and for preserving your night vision when you are out observing
- Publisher - Adventure Publications
- ISBN - 9781591932291
- Organized for easy finding and viewing
- Year - 2010