AEO Photo Lightning Strike Micro MT PRO 3.0 Shutter Trigger with Sony/Minolta Camera Cable -
The AEO Photo Lightning Strike! Micro MT PRO 3.0 Shutter Trigger with Sony/Minolta Camera Cable is a light and motion activated camera triggering device designed to capture images of lightning, fireworks and other light producing events. The Lightning Strike! Micro MT PRO 3.0 Trigger can give you a leg up on that tricky enterprise. Attached directly to your camera's hot shoe, the Micro MT PRO 3.0 detects lightning in the distance and triggers your camera in an incredible 0.1 milliseconds to capture the power and beauty of a lightning strike.
The Micro MT PRO is so designated because it is a multi-trigger system with a Lightning Mode and a Motion Mode, operated by a simple switch. In Lightning Mode, the sensor reacts to bursts of light in day or night and in Motion Mode, a 10M PIR sensor with a Fresnel lens will trigger the camera when movement is detected within a 10 meter radius.
The Lightning Strike! Micro MT PRO 3.0 is extremely compact and well designed, measuring 2.75" x 2.25" x 0.75" (7.0 x 5.7 x 1.9 cm). The MT PRO 3.0 features a locking hot shoe and tripod mount and a manually controlled sensitivity override for better triggering control in varied situations. Unique to the Lightning Strike! are their proprietary electronics which allow for image review after every shot and improved noise immunity to help eliminate unwanted firings.
Little touches, like the low profile LED to minimize reflections when shooting through windows and a "positive action" ON/OFF switch that will not activate accidentally and drain your battery make this a perfect tool for storm chasers. The Micro MT PRO 3.0 is compatible with most DSLR cameras and utilizes cables specific to each camera. This model comes with a Sony/Minolta camera cable and is compatible with Sony "A" series and Minolta Maxxum cameras.
- The Lightning Strike! Micro MT PRO 3.0 version has upgraded to improve its noise immunity (shutter hammer) from man-made sources. This helps to reduce unintended camera firings
- Manual Sensitivity Control Override allows for greater triggering control to correspond with each and every shooting environment
- Solid built, custom enclosure
- Low profile "positive action" slide switch will not accidentally activate and drain battery
- 1OM PIR Passive Motion Triggering Capability while in Motion Trigger Mode
- In lightning Triggering Mode, Day or night detection of fast lightning events
- 2.5mm Built-In Connector accepts ANY of available camera cables for a wide variety of camera types
- Manual Sensitivity Control Override allows the "professional" full Control for unique types of shots in various environments
- 0.1 ms response (lag) time from lightning event to triggering of shutter
- Proprietary electronics allow for "image review" after every shot (Unique AEO Feature)
- Multi-trigger (MT) switch allows for dedicated function as either lightning activated trigger or motion activated trigger
- Low profile LED minimizes reflection of light when used shooting through windows and windshields