AG Adriano Goldschmied Stilt Cigarette in 17 Years Salvation - The AG-ed wash process uses revolutionary technology to naturally age denim and achieve an authentic look of wear and tear. Due to the unique process, each pair is a true one-of-a-kind.
- 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane.
- Comfortable 11.75 oz stretch cotton denim.
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- 17 Years Salvation is a well-worn medium blue wash with whiskers, fading, abrasions, and small holes for a vintage look and feel.
- Logo label on coin pocket.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- Five-pocket design sports signature back embroidery.
- Contrast topstitching.
- The Stilt is a skinny jean with a low rise and cigarette opening.
- Leather brand tab at the back waist.