Ahnu Elkridge II Waterproof Shoe -
FEATURES of the Ahnu Men's Elkridge II Waterproof Shoe.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Ahnu Men's Elkridge II Waterproof Shoe.
Lining and Layers:
- Synthetic mesh linings wick moisture away from feet
Support and Cushioning:
- Dual-density EVA midsoles offer shock absorption and cushioning; thermoplastic urethane shanks and forefoot plates supply support, torsional rigidity and rock protection
- Uppers feature a mix of tough, full-grain leather and protective synthetic leather for lasting performance and support
- Integrated TPU shank and arch support for torsional rigidity and mid foot support
- Highly breathable eVent waterproof membranes keep rain and moisture out while setting a high standard for comfort by allowing perspiration to dissipate and vent quickly
Traction and Grip:
- Nonmarking rubber outsoles feature multidirectional lugs for great traction on varying terrain
- Double density compression molded EVA with medial and lateral postings for underfoot comfort and heel stability
- Gusseted tongue to help keep out debrisRubber toe protector
- Shock dispersal plate in forefoot for stone bruising protection
- Weight 16.8oz
- Numentum Hike technology to center and guide the foot for balance on trails
The Ahnu Elkridge II Waterproof Hiking Shoe features eVent® waterproofing and our Numentum® Hike technology. This waterproof, breathable hiker is designed to take on rugged terrain, keeping your feet dry and comfortable throughout your day hikes. Ahnu's neutral positioning technology, Numentum®, keeps you centered and balanced for added stability when wearing a 40 pound pack, while the slip-resistant lugs provide grip and traction on your outdoor adventure.
Ahnu Elkridge II waterproof hiking shoes provide eVent® waterproof protection, and lightweight construction that offers support and stability for day hikes and lightweight overnight trips.