Ahnu Sequoia II -
The women's Sequoia II features Numentum™ Hike. A lightweight hiker with a breathable mesh upper to keep you cool and comfortable on the trail. Support and stability from Ahnu's neutral positioning technology, Numentum™, ensures proper foot biomechanics with each step. A forefoot protection plate helps prevent bruising on rocky surfaces. The Vibram® outsole provides great traction on a variety of surfaces for under-foot security.
- Lightweight, compression-molded EVA midsoles provide shock absorption and cushioning comfort.
- material to reduce friction and limit heat generation.
- Heel and tongue pull for easy entry and comfortable fit.
Lining and Layers:
- Dual density EVA sock liner features ETC lining for reduced friction and heat build-up
Support and Cushioning:
- Lacing system integrates a framed webbing structure to fully support the upper.
- Outsole-integrated thermoplastic urethane shanks and arch supports offer midfoot stability and torsional rigidity.
- Leather upper with synthetic overlays combines mesh panels for lightweight breathability.
Traction and Grip:
- Vibram rubber outsole offers excellent traction on many surfaces for under-foot security.
- Footbeds are then topped with ETC&#174
- Rubberized rand to keep out unwanted debris
- Gusseted tongue to keep out debris and moisture
For the light-hiker in you, the Ahnu Sequoia II will offer the comfort of an athletic shoe combined with the ruggedness of a hiking boot.