AIRE Force Inflatable Kayak - AIRE Force Inflatable Kayak - The Force inflatable kayak from AIRE is designed to mimic the maneuverability of hard shell kayaks, while providing the security and safety of an inflatable kayak. No other inflatable comes close to matching the Force's quickness and river play performance. The Force surfs waves, edges in and out of eddies, punches through holes and maneuvers quickly. Included thigh straps enhance your control while surfing, rolling and completing tricks, and built-in bow/stern float bags help you roll the AIRE Force like a pro. All are adjustable so the kayak can be dialed in to fit a wide range of sizes. PVC-coated tubes and floor provide superior durability, and internal bladders provide an extra measure of strength and safety. Play in holes, surf waves and at the end of the day, roll it up to fit into your trunk - if you're looking for the performance of a hard-shell
- Cockpit thigh straps give you added directional control over your boat, and the straps are adjustable to fit different body shapes and sizes
- Interior AIREcell system uses thermo-welded material to create air-holding chambers that perform season after season
- Welded seam construction ensures that the shell is water-tight and helps to reduce overall boat weight
- Adjustable air valves allow you to create more room in the cockpit or redistribute weight and buoyancy as needed so you can adapt to varying water conditions before you put in
- Leafield one-way valves make inflation and deflation easy and precise
- 14 mm inner urethane bladders
- 10-year manufacturer warranty
- PVC outer shell is manufactured under tension for added tear strength, durability, and dimensional stability
- 4 air chambers w/ Leafield B7 valves
- 4 D-rings
- Carry handles at the bow and stern make for easy two-person transport
- 2 drain holes
- Adjustable bow/stern float bags
- Leafield valves are the pinnacle of reliability and are the top-tier choice over similar but less-expensive Summit valves
- Includes repair kit
- 32 lbs.
- Bow and stern bags provide extra buoyancy so this boat quickly pops up and out of deep holes
- 24 oz./1100 denier outer PVC tubes
- 11 inches of bow and stern rise give you smooth entry into rapids and make this boat feel surfy and loose in waves
Surfs the river with performance close to that of a hardshell boat, and it packs into the trunk of your car.
AIRE has a long history of manufacturing top-shelf river rafts and water products, and in response to a need for an easily transportable river kayak solution, it created the Force Inflatable Kayak. Compared to the rest of Aire's line of inflatable kayaks, no other boat comes close to the Force in matching the quickness and speed offered by a hardshell. Continuous hull rocker allows the Force to easily surf waves, the PVC shell handles the occasional brush with the bottom, Leafield valves insure precise inflation, and buoyancy-enchancing AIREcells allow you to adjust your cockpit and hull feel precisely to your liking. After a long day on the river, this boat quickly deflates, rolls up, and stashes in the back of your wagon or the bed of your truck, no roof rack required. For experienced kayakers on the hunt for a fun, quick inflatable for running day trips and morning-to-night river sections, this is the ideal choice.