Airhead Montana 2 Seat Kayak at SunnySports -
AIRHEAD Montana 2 Seat Kayak Features.
What's in the box: Montana Kayak
AIRHEAD (2011) Montana 2 Seat Kayak.
The AIRHEAD (2011) Montana 2 Seat Kayak has been especially designed to accommodate 2 riders (500 lbs.) for use on moderate white water and lakes. Measuring 12 feet in length and weighing about 36.3 lbs., give it the perfect balance of performance and portability. It comes in a bright orange color which makes it highly visible. With the Neoprene Elbow Guards you get excellent protection during those rough rides. The kayak is fixed with sturdy D-Rings at the bow and stern to allow you to easily secure your gear. Plus, you get a Stretch Net in the bow for extra storage. Durability isn't even a question, since it is covered with UV and water-resistant coatings. The AIRHEAD Montana 2 Seat Kayak is NMMA (National Marine Manufacture Association) Approved which means assured quality.
This product has a limited warranty of 3 months.
- All 3 Air Chambers Completely Enclosed by Rugged 840-Denier Nylon
- 3 Boston Valves with Nylon Covers
- Stainless Steel and Nylon Hardware will Not Corrode
Support and Cushioning:
- Inflatable Seats with Adjustable Support Backrest and Mesh Pocket
- Neoprene Elbow Guards for Comfort
- D-Rings at Bow and Stern for Securing Gear, Stretch Net in Bow
- Weight 36.3 lbs (16.47 kg)
- UV and Water-Resistant Coatings
- Highly Visible Orange for Safety
- Capacity 2 Person 500 lbs (226.8 kg)
- AIRHEAD Montana 2 Seat Kayak
- Low Drag / Superior Tracking with 4 Bottom Fins
- Lightweight / Compact / Portable
- Easy to Inflate and Deflate
- Threaded Drain Plug
- Durable Tri-Laminate Reinforcements on Bottom for Lifetime of Use
- Grab Handles for Easy Put-Ins and Pull-Outs
- Designed for Lakes and Moderate White Water
- 3 Month Limited Warranty
- NMMA Approved