AJA Video D10CE SDI to Component and Composite 10 Bit Converter -
The AJA D10CE SDI to Analog Video Converter provides excellent quality 10-bit conversion of SDI to both component and composite video formats simultaneously. The component outputs are user configurable to YPbPr, (SMPTE, EBU-N10), Betacam, or RGB (or composite YC). The composite output is user configurable to composite video or sync. The component and composite outputs are completely independent including optimum chroma filtering for each and independent pedestal configuration.
The D10CE also features an exclusive PLL jitter filter/memory to reduce the effects of SDI jitter on the output analog video. This feature, along with the precision 4x oversampled D/A filters, provides the highest quality analog outputs including very low phase noise in composite outputs. The D10CE also provides two re-clocked, loop-thru SDI outputs. All functions are user configurable via dipswitches.
- Digital Noise Reduction
- NTSC or PAL Composite Formats
- Excellent Quality 10-bit Universal D/A Conversion
- YPbPr, Betacam, or RGB Component Formats
- Simultaneous Component and Composite Analog Outputs
- Precision PLL Jitter Filter For Stable Composite Outputs
- SDI Input, 2 Re-Clocked, Loop-Thru SDI Outputs
- Full 10-bit Data Path, 4x Oversampling