AJA Video FiDO-T Single Channel SDI to Fiber Converter with Looping SDI Output -
FiDO is a family of SDI/Optical Fiber converters. FiDO allows the transport of SDI, HD-SDI and 3G SDI over distances up to 10km using standard single-mode fiber optic cable with LC connectors. FiDO converters meet all relevant SMPTE specifications and are rugged, versatile and suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
FiDO offers unmatched flexibility and cost efficiency. FiDO dual channel models allow the conversion of 2 channels - perfect for 3D, dual-link SDI, or 2 completely independent SDI channels (for example, SD, HD and 3G can be mixed in any combination). Also, FiDO converters offer electrical isolation useful for eliminating ground loop problems. FiDO converters come in a compact, low-profile enclosure for use in tight spaces around and behind equipment racks, trucks and crowded facilities.
- LC fiber connectors
- Simplex or duplex models available
- 5-20VDC power supply (supply sold separately)
- Auto-detection of video format
- Useful for eliminating ground loop problems
- Transport of SDI, HD-SDI and 3G HD-SDI over single mode optical fiber
- ASI compatible
- All inputs, either SDI or fiber, are equalized and re-clocked