AJA Video R10CE 1x4 SDI DA & 10-Bit Component/Composite Analog Converter -
The AJA R10CE SDI monitoring distribution amplifier provides four equalized, reclocked and separately buffered serial digital outputs, plus four analog monitoring outputs. One analog output is NTSC/PAL. The other three analog outputs are configurable to a wide variety of formats, including composite, composite and Y/C (S Video), or component -including SMPTE/N10 (YUV), RGB and true Betacam levels.
In operation, the R10CE automatically configures to 525 or 625 line component digital inputs and then outputs analog NTSC (525, line input), PAL (625 line input)and component analog as determined by DIP switch settings. A PLL jitter filter/memory reduces the effects of SDI jitter on the analog outputs.
The R10CE encodes the full dynamic range of input component video-values below black and above white are not clipped. In the NTSC mode, the 7.5 IRE pedestal can be disabled by an external DIP switch selection. The R10CE also features a PLL filter, which reduces SDI input jitter for stable composite or component analog outputs.
- Locks composite output Color Framing sequence to external reference without Frame Sync/Genlock option
- Compatible with Leitch 6800 Series Frames
- Plug compatible with several other manufacturers' video frames
- Frame Sync/Genlock option with reference input and full timing adjustment~
- Four analog outputs (configurable as 4 composite, or 1 composite and R/G/B, Y/Pb/Pr, or Y/C)
- Configurable pedestal and narrow/wide H/V blanking
- PLL Jitter Filter
- Built-in Test Pattern
- Four equalized and re-clocked copies of the SDI input (SMPTE 259M) as outputs
- Y/Pb/Pr selectable for SMPTE/EBU levels or Betacam levels (Y, R-Y, B-Y)
- Automatic NTSC/PAL selection