• The Akai Professional E2 HEAD RUSH combines delay, tape echo, and a looping recorder in a single pedal. User-selectable delay options allow for maximum control of output signal. Real-time feedback and gain adjustment as well as echorate enable sounds to be shaped with precision.
• E2 HEAD RUSH also simulates a four-head analog-tape machine with control of decay and spacing between virtual-tape heads to create complex multiple delays and repeats. The signal from each virtual head appears on an individual output for multiple returns when used with an external mixing console or multiple amps.
• Looping Recorder mode enables you to record and overdub layer after layer of sound in real-time, making E2 HEAD RUSH an unbelievable live performance tool.
• Depending upon which mode is selected, the left footswitch controls the on/off and play/stop functions while the right footswitch sets the tap delay time or recording and overdub options. The LED display indicates which effect in use andblinks in time showing the delay time selected.
• E2 HEAD RUSH empowers you to bring back sounds of yesterday, blend them with the ruggedness and flexibility of today's technology, and add new functionality. Every effect-pedal board needs one!
|Controls:||Level, HF damp, feedback, time coarse/time, time fine/head gap, ratio|
|Dimensions:||5.51" x 7.22" x 2.56" (W x D x H) (140mm x 183.5mm x 65mm)|
|LEDs:||Mode x 3, effect on/off x 1, tempo x 1|
|Maximum Time:||Delay: 23.8 seconds Tape Echo: 5.9 Seconds Looping: 23.8 seconds, 11.9 seconds overdub (normal), 17.8 seconds overdub (extended)|
|Modes:||Normal delay, tape echo, and looping|
|Sample Rate:||Normal : 44.1kHz Extend: 29.4kHz|
|Selectable delay options:||feedback, gain, and echo rate|
|Switches:||Mode select, loop level, loop time, footswitch x 2|