AKG Acoustics C 518 M Drums & Percussion Cardioid Condenser Microphone -
The AKG C 518 M is an ultimate miniature condenser microphone for drums and percussions. Its cardioid polar pattern rejects overspill from nearby instruments. A continuously adjustable vise-type clamp makes it easy to fix the microphone securely on the top hoop of most drums or percussion instruments.
An external shock mount provides high mechanical-noise rejection. A special snap-on stabilizer knee will keep the gooseneck bent at a defined angle. The C 518 M features an integrated, switchable bass cut for adjusting the microphone's frequency response to your instrument's sound. The unique adapter plate A 400 allows easy attachment of the AKG pocket transmitters. The C 518 M is for external phantom powering.
- Including wireless direct adapter for easy use with AKG pocket transmitters
- Integrated gooseneck
- Miniature cardioid condenser clamp-on microphone with shock mounted capsule
- Continuously adjustable vise type clamp
- Detachable microphone cable
- Ideal for miking drums and percussions