AKG Acoustics WMS 470 Vocal Set Wireless Microphone System Includes SR470 Diversity Receiver HT470 Handheld Transmitter with D 5 Capsule Band 1 / 650-680MHz -
The AKG WMS 470 Vocal Set Wireless Microphone System delivers quality, reliable wireless transmission, flexible features and intuitive control for speech and vocal performances alike. The WMS 470 Vocal Set consists of the SR470 diversity receiver and HT470 handheld transmitter with a D 5 dynamic, supercardioid capsule. The dynamic element and supercardioid pattern are best suited for vocal and speech during public address, performances and other highly ambient settings.
Users can select up to 1200 frequencies across the 30MHz tuning range. This also allows for operation of up to 20 channels simultaneously within the same frequency band or up to 48 channels in multiple bands.
Automatic setup allows for quick and easy configuration to those who are less familiar with operating wireless microphone / instrument systems. Infrared sync between the transmitter and receiver allows for remote channel syncing. The transmitter omits 50mW of output power, is lightweight and operates for up to 14 hours on a single AA (lithium) battery. Additional features include all-metal receiver construction, balanced and unbalanced audio outputs and up to 16 pre-programmed frequencies per group over the 30.5 MHz tuning range.
- Transmitter battery status monitoring
- Compatible with WMS 4500 antenna splitters, power supplies and high quality directional and omnidirectional antennas
- Pilot Tone prevents unexpected start-up noise
- Infrared link of all frequency and setup data to the transmitter
- Up to 16 pre-programmed frequencies per group
- Half 19" all metal case diversity receiver
- Automatic setup function designed for less experienced operators
- Programmable warning functions using a two-color display backlighting to indicate critical operation conditions (low battery, audio peak, RF low)
- 30.5 MHz tuning range