Alan Gordon Enterprises Super Grip Support System - 6" Suction Cup with Vacuum Pump - Holds Up-to 75 lbs. -
The Super Grip Support System allows you to safely mount a camera, or lights, onthe side of a car or boat - or anywhere there is a relatively flat, non-porous surface. It provides a sturdy, dependable support for those action shots which might otherwise require complicated and expensive rigging.
Lining and Layers:
- Red-line indicator warns of any vacuum loss.
- Lift tabs on pad edges permit instant release.
Traction and Grip:
- The Super Grip Junior has a 6" diameter flexible-edge concave gripper and a built-in plastic pump with pressure warning indicator.
- Attaches to flat or curved, smooth, non-porous surfaces.
- Features a 2 3/8" dia. mounting plate with a 1/4" - 20 attaching screw in the center.
- Check valve allows repumping without loss of remaining vacuum.
- Carries a work-load of up to 75 lbs. and is ideal for mounting small film and video cameras or a variety of lights and sound recording equipment.