Alesis Control Hub MIDI Interface with iOS and USB Output -
The Alesis Control Hub is a MIDI Interface designed for iOS devices via the new Lightning connector and PC/Mac via USB. The Control Hub a great way to connect an external MIDI keyboard/controller to your iPhone/iPad. With it compact, classy design the Alesis Control Hub has all the essential features to take control of your MIDI setup.
It features 1 MIDI and 1 MIDI out, a headphone socket and stereo audio outputs allowing you to directly monitor high quality audio output. The Control Hub is perfectly portable too as it can be powered via USB or an iOS device.
- Connects to virtually any MIDI gear
- 1 MIDI input; 1 MIDI output
- Connects to your iOS device via Apple's new Lightning connector
- USB or iOS powered - no power supply needed
- Headphone and stereo 1/4" audio outputs