Alesis DM10 Studio Kit Professional Six-Piece Electronic Drum Set -
The DM10 Studio Kit from Alesis is an electronic drum set with a 10" snare, four 8" tom drums, a hi-hat, ride and two crash cymbals. The sounds are provided by the DM10 module which allows you to expand your kit with its 12 inputs for electronic drums and cymbals. The DM10 is loaded with 100 preset drum kits (and 100 user assignable kits) and each sound has multiple velocity-sensitive layers depending on how hard the attached electronic drum or cymbal is struck. All of the included drums have dual-zones for a realistic playing feel and the ride cymbal features three zones.
The DM10 has been designed to deliver a complete drumming experience with its 1047 preset sounds. Both of the zones on the included drum pads can be triggered simultaneously creating a realistic, layered composite drum sound. The built-in sequencer can play accompaniment parts so you can practice and record your chops and you can also plug in an external CD or MP3 player and jam with your favorite music. The DM10 can also be attached to a computer via its USB port to load more sounds into it and to trigger software instruments like BFD, Toontrack and Reason.
The RealHead Kick Pad allows you to use any single or double-beater kick drum pedal of your choice (a kick drum pedal is not included). The cymbals feature a rubberized surface material that keeps the feel of a real cymbal, without making very much noise when played. There are large choke triggers on the underside of the crash cymbals and the ride. The ride has separate triggers on its bell, face and edge. The hi-hat comes with a RealHat pedal that features variable control. The black aluminum 4-post StageRack is ergonomic and fully adjustable and allows you room to add more drums and cymbals to your kit.
- RealHead 10" snare and four 8" toms - dual-zone drum pads with real mylar heads
- Premium sound library of uncompressed samples from real drums and cymbals
- Sound-set loading and use with software drum modules, both via USB
- Dynamic Articulation changes sounds' timbre along with dynamics for realism
- Works with iPad via Apple USB Adaptor
- DM10 high-definition drum module with 12 trigger inputs and mixer
- Compact, black aluminum StealthRack
- Mix input for practicing with CD and MP3 players
- Play along and record yourself with the sequencer