Alesis M1Active 520 USB 5" 2-Way Stereo Nearfield Monitors Pair -
The M1Active 520 USB from Alesis is a high-quality stereo speaker system that offers the ease-of-use of USB connectivity. Simply plug the speakers into the USB port on your Mac or PC and you're ready to go with no extra drivers to install. The 5" polypropylene woofer and 1" silk dome tweeter provide a wide frequency response that brings your audio to life. In addition to being a great solution for your computer-based audio, the M1Active also acts as an audio interface.
It has balanced 1/4" inputs so you can connect a variety of audio devices to the speakers. Audio can be played through the speakers, or directed to the computer and recorded. The interface supports audio at higher-than-CD quality of 16-bit/48kHz for crystal clear sound. A front-panel headphone jack and volume control make it easy to control output volume and monitor privately. A switchable power supply allows you to use the speakers internationally without worry. Both speakers are magnetically shielded for safe use near video monitors.
- Five-inch lightweight polypropylene woofer
- Wide, 56 - 20,000 Hz frequency response
- Two balanced-1/4" inputs
- Works with iPad via Apple USB Adaptor
- Switchable power supply ensures worldwide operation
- Two-way, active, bi-amplified pair of reference studio-monitor loudspeakers
- One-inch silk-dome tweeter
- Low-resonance cabinet with tuned bass port
- 60W system with 30W per speaker
- Bi-color signal/clip indicator
- Integrated USB audio interface with 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz recording and playback
- Stereo, 1/4" headphone output
- Magnetically shielded for placement near TV and computer monitors