Alesis M1Active 620 6.5" 95W Active Two-Way Nearfield Monitors Pair -
The M1Active 620 from Alesis is an active nearfield studio monitor ideal for use in project or professional studios. It offers excellent definition with a flat frequency response from the precision drivers and professional crossovers. The bi-amplified monitor has a 6.5" woofer and a 1" silk dome tweeter for a full frequency range of clear, detailed audio. The speaker has a 1" thick baffle to virtually eliminate cabinet resonance. It is also magnetically shielded for use near video monitors.
The M1Active 620 offers XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors with volume control, as well as control switches to adjust for acoustic space and user preferences.
- Low frequency density switch for acoustic space adjustment of the monitors
- Rear port design provides deep bass extension and increased SPL
- 6.5" low frequency woofer for clear bass and midrange
- Magnetically shielded for close placement to video monitors in computer-based music production studios
- Bi-amplified design / tweeter -30W, woofer -65W for ultra accurate frequency separation
- Top mounted, integrated power switch/clip light bar
- 1" thick front baffle virtually eliminates speaker resonance
- 1" silk dome tweeter for smooth, detailed highs without harshness
- Hi, mid and low frequency EQ switches to accommodate user preference and sub-woofers
- XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors with volume control
- High-precision drivers offer lower distortion and smoother frequency response
- Acoustical waveguide for superior imaging with minimal diffraction