Alesis Q61 61-Key USB/MIDI Keyboard Controller -
The Alesis Q61 61-Key USB/MIDI Keyboard Controller features 61 velocity sensitive keys, pitch and modulation wheels and more. The Q61 features both USB and MIDI connections and will work with Windows, Mac and iOS (requires optional adapter) devices. Use the Q61 to play soft-synths, sequence notes into a software DAW, control individual track levels and more.
The Q61 features a sustain pedal input for connecting a sustain pedal and playing expressively. The controller is bus powered for easy plug-and-play interchanging and an optional 9V DC power supply may be used for use without computers. The Q61 is shipped with Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition.
- Backlit Octave Up and Down buttons enable expanded musical range
- 61-key keyboard controller for use with virtually any music software or MIDI device
- Assignable volume/data-entry slider enables you to control your most-used parameter
- Includes Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition for recording, sequencing and performing
- USB MIDI and traditional MIDI for use with Mac, PC and iOS devices (requires optional adapter) as well as MIDI hardware
- Velocity sensitive keys for expressive, musical performance
- Pitch and Modulation wheels for increased musical expression
- Sustain pedal input for complete performance