All-City Mr. Pink Complete Bike -
All-City Mr. Pink Bike 2014.
The All-City Mr. Pink road bike may look like the vintage road bike your dad used to ride, but with nice modern touches. The All-City Mr. Pink features high-grade, supple Columbus Zona tubing, and a modern Press Fit 30 bottom bracket (PF30). PF30 gives you a bottom bracket that's stiffer and lighter than traditional threaded BB shells while remaining backwards compatible with older crank standards. The geometry is fast and responsive for your fast training rides, but the real strength of the frame is that it accepts up to 32c tires (28c with fenders) to hit the gravel roads for some real exploring. All-City paired the frame with a 100% 4130 Chromoly fork with tapered fork legs. The durability from the steel frame is further enhanced with a rust-proof ED finish inside and out. This coating, similar to anodizing, creates a rust-proof protective layer around the entire frame and totally prevents rust, so no need for frame saver!
Mr. Pink is set up with a race-ready 10 speed Shimano 105 drivetrain, ensuring your bike will perform as well as it looks. The combination brake/shifter levers keep your hands on the bars for safety and efficiency. Salsa provides the stem and handlebar while FSA contributes the seatpost and compact Gossamer cranks.
2014 All-City Mr. Pink Bike Features.
2014 All-City Mr. Pink Bike Components.
Note: components are subject to change without notice.
2014 All-City Mr. Pink Bike Geometry.
- Steel remains the preferred material for those who appreciate ride quality. It is the benchmark that all other frame materials are compared to for good reason, nothing matches its ride or fatigue life.
- Press Fit 30, stiffer bottom bracket, lighter crankset, backwards compatible through the use of press-in adaptors
- Columbus Zona double butted down, top, and seat tubes. Brazed-on seat collar, reinforced water bottle bosses.
- The entire bike is E.D. coated inside and out. E.D. coating not only improves the quality and durability of the paint, but is the best rust proofing agent going. With the E.D. coating there is no need to Frame Saver the bike, it’s already done for you.
- 105 2 x 10 STI compact drivetrain with 105/Mavic wheels and Continental 700c x 28mm tires
- Salsa stem, Salsa handlebar, and FSA seatpost
- Room for 32c tires, and 28c w fenders
- 700c x 32mm max tire clearance; 28mm with fenders
- Internal cable routing, hidden fender mounts
- 100% 4130 ChroMoly tapered fork blades, lugged crown and matching dropout. Designed to be interchangeable with most aftermarket carbon forks; standard cross offset and axle to crown.
- Aesthetically beautiful metallic paint looks stunning in person and is a thoughtful touch that others overlook
Mountains Plus Outdoor Gear
The All-City Mr. Pink. Influenced by the classic steel race bikes of yore, the Mr. Pink is All-City's version of everything a road bike should be: fast, responsive, aggressive, adaptable, timeless.