All-City Mr. Pink Frameset -
All-City Mr. Frameset 2014.
Steel is real! Tap into the legacy of steel bicycles with this gem from All-City. The All-City Mr. Pink features high-grade, supple Columbus Zona tubing, and a modern Press Fit 30 bottom bracket (PF30). PF30 gives you a bottom bracket that's stiffer and lighter than traditional threaded BB shells while remaining backwards compatible with older crank standards. The geometry is fast and responsive, but the real strength of the frame is its ability to accommodate up to 32c tires (or 28c with fenders), giving you plenty of options and the versatility to ride a diversity of terrain. All-City paired the frame with a 100% 4130 Chromoly fork with tapered fork legs. The durability of the steel frame is further enhanced with a rust-proof ED finish inside and out. This coating, similar to anodizing, creates a rust-proof protective layer around the entire frame and prevents rust, so no need for frame saver!
- Steel remains the preferred material for those who appreciate ride quality. It is the benchmark that all other frame materials are compared to for good reason, nothing matches its ride or fatigue life.
- Press Fit 30, stiffer bottom bracket, lighter crankset, backwards compatible through the use of press-in adaptors
- Columbus Zona tubing, double-butted main triangle; brazed on seat collar and reinforced water bottle bosses
- The entire bike is E.D. coated inside and out. E.D. coating not only improves the quality and durability of the paint, but is the best rust proofing agent going. With the E.D. coating there is no need to Frame Saver the bike, it’s already done for you.
- Internal cable routing, hidden fender mounts
- 100% 4130 ChroMoly tapered fork blades, lugged crown and matching dropout. Designed to be interchangeable with most aftermarket carbon forks; standard cross offset and axle to crown.
- Room for 32c tires, or 28c w fenders
- 700c x 32mm max tire clearance; 28mm with fenders
Mountains Plus Outdoor Gear
All-City Mr. Pink road framesets. Influenced by the classic steel race bikes of yore, the Mr. Pink is All-City's version of everything a road bike should be: fast, responsive, aggressive, adaptable, timeless. The Mr. Pink.