Alpina T20 Plus Touring Boot -
The Alpina Men's T20 Plus Nordic Touring Boot are warm, comfortable and built for recreational of weekend track skiing.
Lining and Layers:
- Thinsulate insulation makes them twice as warm as in other linings. It allows the foot to breathe, and provide extra comfort and warmth even on unusually cold or humid days
- Alpitex single piece overboot covers the boot from the sole to the top of the upper edge. The single piece overboot is of waterproof elastic material and adapts to various foot shapes and sizes
Support and Cushioning:
- Cuff made with profiled surface to assure additional strength, better and stronger lateral support. Upper zone embraces just above the ankle and gives more comfort and better leg support
- Elastic calf adjustment
- NNN T3 or NIS Touring Combi binding compatibility
- Anatomic footbed
- NNN tour sole gives lateral stability under-foot
- Plastic Heel Counter
- Speed lacing system
- Soft boot flex
- Plastic Cuff
The Alpina T20 Plus Touring Boot is Alpina's top touring model and includes waterproof insulation for all day comfort and enjoyment.
Oregon Mountain Community
Kicking and gliding, on set tracks, or meadow skipping, in soft snow, is all pleasurable in the Alpina T 20 Plus Ski Boot. The support integrated by the plastic heel cuff, upper power strap and molded heel counter deliver the required control, balance and stability for less-than-favorable snow conditions.
The T2 Plus provides superior ankle support thanks to the articulated plastic cuff, and is easy to adjust even after a long day in the snow thanks to it's zippered lace cover.