NIS System - Key Features:
• Compatibility with all NNN bindings: All NNN boots will work in the NIS System.
• NIS plate is thermo-bonded to the ski at the factory.
• No screws, no drilling: Bindings slide onto the NIS plate without screws, locking into slots in the plate.
• Adjustable binding placement: For varying snow conditions, to accommodate each skier’s technique or personal preference, and to place the binding at the optimum location for each pair of skis’ camber and performance characteristics.
• NIS bindings can be adjusted 1cm to 2cm forward or back (depending on the NIS plate) from the center position (which corresponds to the ski’s balance point), in 0,5 cm increments, using the NIS key provided.
• No movement between the binding and the ski. More power directed to the snow, super “feel” for the snow.
• Protects ski bases from excessive heat transfer from overheated screws when ironing waxes.
• Removable when traveling: Safer, more efficient packing; no damage to skis or bindings in transit.
$59.95 - $64.00