Alpina BC 1575 Ski Boot - The BC 1575 Cross Country Ski Boot from Alpina is a super sturdy, 75mm boot featuring a Vibram soled design, perfect for long backcountry excursions. Beefy, durable, construction is designed to provide great fit and comfort for all-day touring. Plastic cuff and BC sole give boot great stability and control on steep descents.
- Beefy, durable, construction is designed to provide great fit and comfort for all-day touring
Support and Cushioning:
- Power strap provides extra ankle support and improves closure
- Thinsulate insulation helps keep toes warm on cold days
- Plastic Cuff & Heel Counter
- 75 mm BC Vibram Sole - Requires 75 mm telemark / BC bindings
- Toe Box Protection
- Anatomic Shaped Footbed
- Plastic cuff and BC sole give boot great stability and control on steep descents
- Thinsulate Insulatuion
- Speed Lacing System
Oregon Mountain Community
Super sturdy, the Alpina 1550 75 mm BC (aka model 1575) will appeal to the Nordic skier who love the word "traditionalist."