ALPS Mountaineering Extreme 3 Person Tent Sage/Rust -
The Alps Extreme 3 Person Tent is by far the most exciting tent a person can consider looking into. Just taking a look at its features it is no wonder this tent is on the market, it has 3 poles made with 7000 Series Aluminum, meaning when the storm hits the camping trip can still go on! The Alps Extreme Tent will also be coming to you with a 2 door system, so no more crawling over the other camping members just to go hit the "outdoors" bathroom in the middle of the night! Take a look at this tent and get as excited as the rest of us.
- 75D 185T Polyester Fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- 210D 110T Nylon Oxford Floor with 1500mm Coating
- Multiple Fly Vents increase ventilation
Weather and Wind:
- Factory Sealed Fly & Floor Seams gives best weather protection
- Extra Large #10 Zippers on Doors and Vestibules
- Easy entry with 2 Doors (both with zippered mesh windows)
- Free Standing 3 Pole Design with 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
- Weatherproof Fly Buckles On for maximum adjustability and protection
- Easy Assembly with Pole Clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- 2 Vestibules for gear storage and extra weather protection
The Extreme 3 Outfitter takes all of the standard features of the Extreme 3 and enhances them with 2 key upgrades: oversized #10 door zippers and a heavy duty nylon oxford floor. The #10 door zippers will give you a lifetime of smooth operation and the oxford floor, which is about twice the weight of normal nylon floor material, will greatly increase the durability of your tent.
The Extreme is a free standing aluminum pole tent, with a configuration that is extremely strong and sturdy. The 3-pole design gives you more "framework" to combat mother nature when she decides to send you a little stronger storm than normal. Assembly is easy with pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles. The polyester fly and oxford floor are urethane coated, with factory sealed seams for maximum weatherproofness. A door on each side of the tent makes getting in and out of the tent easy. You also get two large vestibules that you can use for extra gear storage. The vestibules also serve as automatic guy-out points when the weather gets a little nasty. The fly buckles to the tent, offering a much more secure attachment when compared to elastic cord. Mesh roof vents increase ventilation and improve star gazing.