ALPS Mountaineering Orizaba Backpack -
Pack up and head out.
A vacation south of the border doesn't necessarily have to involve palm trees and sunny beaches. Gear up for high-altitude adventures off the beaten path with the trusty ALPS Mountaineering Orizaba Backpack at your back. Fully outfitted for shorter treks, the Orizaba demonstrates intuitive design and a commitment to comfort no matter where your itinerary takes you.
- Adjustable shoulder harness allows you to achieve optimal support and fit through the shoulders and upper torso
- Spindrift Collar with Draw Cord
- Full suspension padding keeps your back comfortable and free of metal
Weather and Wind:
- Included rain cover protects your gear and valuables from unpredictable squalls
- Hydration pocket and port serve your hydration needs so you aren't constantly reaching back for water bottles
- Plentiful pockets accommodate last-minute additions
- Side Mesh Pockets with Bungee
- Large Mesh Front Pocket
- Top pocket converts to a fanny pack for quick side excursions
- Top Loading - Extendable Top Lid
Load up the Orizaba trail pack and discover your inner voyager. The 3900 cubic inch Orizaba is designed for shorter treks, but still has all the features everyhiker wants! The shoulder straps are padded and have load lifters for easy adjusting. A center aluminum frame stay and a HDPE framesheet provide for great support. It does have a lower zippered access to make it easier to get to your items throughout your hike. An internal hydration pocket allows you to carry plenty of water to keep you hydrated on your excursion. In addition to the largemesh front pocket, there are side mesh pockets with bungy cord to store your small items. Torsos should be at least 13" long to wear this pack... fits waist sizes 26"-38". So now you're ready for your trip and your pack is full, but you still have a few things to take along, don't worry! The top of the Orizaba pack extends with a spindrift collar, so you can "over pack." This pack has an exceptional combination of durability, comfort, and affordability... what else could you ask for?
Popular searches that include this item: