Alto Active 600 Watt 2-Way 10" Speaker System with 1" Compression Driver -
The Alto Truesonic TS110A has a built-in class D amplifier that is perfectly matched the loaded drivers, meaning maximum efficiency and performance. The amp is also fan cooled, keeping you going all night. The woofer sits on a 1.5" voice coil, enabling it to reach substantial bass beyond what you would expect from a 10" cabinet - a massive 300 watts RMS per speaker.
A built-in contour switch allows you to adjust the frequency response of the cabinet. For instance, if you want a flat response, turn the contour off. However, if you want it loud and punchy, activate that switch for a more tuned performance.
The Polypropylene enclosure helps maintain portability by keeping weight down and traditional pole mount fittings and M10 rigging points mean it can be applied wherever you want.
Equipped with a XLR and jack inputs, the Alto Truesonic TS110A can accept balanced audio signals as well as a direct microphone input, thus eliminating the need for mixing desks or mixers when used for speech or vocal applications.
- Ground Lift switch
- Accurate audience coverage, not just on-axis
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet with handle
- Stand and pole-mountable or flyable
- 10" low-frequency transducer, 1" neodymium driver
- Use as traditional upright loudspeaker or as floor wedge monitor
- Two Mic/Line combo inputs with independent volume controls
- Clip Limiter with red LED
- XLR output to link speakers
- 600 Watts Class D power