Alto ZEPHYR 6-Channel Compact Mixer 110 dBu SNR 3.9 kOhms Microphone Input 18W Power Consumption -
The Alto ZEPHYR ZMX862 is a 6-channel, 2-bus mixer with the right amount of inputs, outputs, routing and EQ for more intimate live performance reinforcement situations. It features two microphone inputs (with Phantom Power) with balanced TRS jacks, a three-band EQ and two AUX sends on each of the two mono channels and the two stereo channels and even two-track inputs for things such as audio playback. The ZMX862 is the perfect compact take-anywhere professional mixer.
The ZMX862 is a step up from ZMX52 that adds more inputs and an extra band of EQ as well as a switch for phantom power. Not only can you can plug dynamic, condenser and wireless microphones into the first two channels, but you also get two stereo channel inputs for keyboards, drum machines and other instruments. What's more, you can easily plug in your MP3 player, CD players, or audio from a DVD player into the CD/TAPE inputs. But, you also have two AUX sends that you can use to send streams of audio from your mixer to a digital effects unit, stage monitor, TV screen, or any number of sources. Choose the ZMX862 as the audio central command for your live performances, home studio, or video suite.
Lining and Layers:
- Two mic input channels with gold plated XLR and balanced line inputs
- Extremely high headroom offering extra dynamic range
- Eight total inputs including XLR jacks with phantom power on channels one and two
- Three-shelf EQ on each mono and stereo channel
- Two bus design with Main and Control Room 1/4" stereo outputs
- Two aux sends per-channel for external effects and monitoring