Alto ZEPHYR 8-Channel Compact Mixer with Effects 110 dBu SNR 24-bit Alesis DSP 3.9k Ohms Microphone Input 27W Power Consumption -
The Alto ZEPHYR ZMX122FX is an 8-channel, 2-bus mixer with all the inputs, outputs, routing, EQ and effects you need for more intimate live performance reinforcement situations. It features four microphone inputs with balanced TRS jacks (two with Phantom Power), a three-band EQ and two AUX sends on each of the four mono channels and the two stereo channels and even two-track inputs for things such as audio playback. The ZMX122FX is the perfect compact take-anywhere professional mixer.
The ZMX122FX is the swiss army knife of your creative life needs. Not only can you can plug dynamic, condenser and wireless microphones into the first four channels, but you also get two stereo channel inputs for keyboards, drum machines and other instruments. What's more, you can easily plug in your MP3 player, CD players, or audio from a DVD player into the CD/TAPE inputs. But you also have two AUX sends that you can use to send streams of audio from your mixer to a digital effects unit, stage monitor, TV screen, or any number of sources. Choose the ZMX122FX as the audio central command for your live performances, home studio, or video suite.
Lining and Layers:
- Four mic input channels with gold plated XLR and balanced line inputs
- Extremely high headroom offering extra dynamic range
- Two stereo input channels with balanced TRS jacks
- Two aux sends pre-channel for external effects and monitoring
- On-board digital effects processor and three-shelf EQ on each mono and stereo channel
- 12 total inputs including XLR jacks with phantom power on channels one through four
- Two bus design with Main and Control Room 1/4" stereo outputs
- Footswitch input for effects bypass (footswitch not included)