Altra Zero Drop Intuition 1.5 - Listen to your soles. The road is calling. Lace up the Altra Zero Drop Intuition 1.5 and heed the call . . .
- 12mm dual-layer midsole is made up of EVA and A-Bound material.
- Minimal seam construction helps reduce the likelihood of chafing.
- Full-length seamless lining featuring premium Drilex collar lining.
Support and Cushioning:
- A natural running shoe with a zero-drop differential that is designed for the neutral runner looking for a barefoot-inspired feel without sacrificing cushioning.
- 3mm Strengthen insole allows your feet to build strength and support.
- 5mm Sculpted insole for added support. &#183
Traction and Grip:
- 4.5mm FootPod delivers optimal flex, responsiveness and traction.
- Foot-shaped design allows the foot to splay naturally and helps maintain proper alignment, while maximizing shock absorption and promoting a more powerful toe-off.
- Asymmetrical lacing.
- Total Stack Height (total thickness of the shoe) : 22mm.
- Altra Zero Drop recommends that those new to natural running and zero-drop footwear transition slowly by wearing these on shorter runs and gradually building up to regular mileage.