Altra Zero Drop Provisioness - Do you yearn to run freer, but simply can't give up a stable platform? Get the best of both worlds with the Provisioness 1.5 from Altra Zero Drop™.
A natural running shoe with a zero-drop differential that is ideal for running, trail running, fitness and cross training.
Designed to promote low impact running form, while helping to prevent discomfort associated with overpronation and weak foot musculature.
Lightweight, breathable mesh upper.
Tongue and heel pulls for an easier on and off.
Light tongue and collar padding.
Breathable fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
Lightweight foam insole.
Removable stability wedge can be used to provide moderate support, or taken out for neutral to mild stability.
Zero Drop™ Platform promotes a more natural foot strike and a more efficient stride.
Dual-layer midsole is made up of EVA and AltraBound™ material.
Blown rubber FootPod™ provides grip and lasting wear.
- Minimal seam construction helps reduce the likelihood of chafing.
- Natural Ride system (NRS) utilizes a combination of outsole and midsole componentry along with anatomical design, the Zero Drop platform and foot-shaped lasts to promote a more natural stride.
- Dual-layer midsole is made up of EVA and A-Bound material.
Support and Cushioning:
- A natural running shoe with a zero-drop differential that is designed for the moderate overpronator looking for a high-level of stability without the bulk of traditional cushioned running shoes. Removal of the Stability Wedge allows this shoe to convert and become usable to the neutral to mild overpronator.
- With Stability Wedge and Support Footbed: 25mm (medial heel) / 25mm (medial forefoot) . &#183
Traction and Grip:
- Blown rubber FootPod delivers optimal flex, responsiveness and traction.
- Altra Zero Drop recommends that those new to natural running and zero-drop footwear transition slowly by wearing these on shorter runs and gradually building up to regular mileage.
- Stack Height (total thickness of the shoe) : &#183
- Asymmetrical lacing.
- Foot-shaped design allows the foot to splay naturally and helps maintain proper alignment, while maximizing shock absorption and promoting a more powerful toe-off.
- Sockless-friendly premium liner supplies a great in-shoe feel.
Find a strong foundation to help carry you the distance with the Provisioness from Altra Zero Drop.