Altra Zero Drop Superior - Head for the hills! . . . That's exactly what you will want to do as soon as you lace into the Superior from Altra Zero Drop.
- Breathable fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Dual-layer midsole is made up of EVA and A-Bound material.
Support and Cushioning:
- Molded foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Supportive synthetic overlays.
- Breathable, quick-drying mesh upper.
Traction and Grip:
- Checker Trail sticky rubber outsole delivers reliable grip.
- A natural running shoe with a zero-drop differential that is ideal for trail running, hiking and fastpacking.
- Altra Zero Drop recommends that those new to natural running and zero-drop footwear transition slowly by wearing these on shorter runs and gradually building up to regular mileage.
- Asymmetrical lacing system.
- Zero Drop Platform promotes a more natural foot strike and a more efficient stride.
- Removable StoneGuard rock protection helps deflect rocks for a smoother, more stable ride.
- Foot-shaped design allows the foot to splay naturally and helps maintain proper alignment, while maximizing shock absorption and promoting a more powerful toe-off.
- Heel pull loop for an easier on and off.