Alzo Digital 600 Cool Lite 4 Studio Light Kit with Fluorescent Bulbs Diffusers & Stands -
The Alzo 600 "Cool Lite" is perfect for use in studio lighting of small to medium sized objects, large tent lighting, video production and some close portrait work. The Alzo 600 features unique versatility with separate switched lights for intensity control and a center mounted umbrella mount for broad very soft light. This sturdy, versatile, efficient, professional light is heavier construction than the Alzo 300 and twice as bright.
This light is really cool, very bright and produce a fraction of the heat of conventional continuous Hot lights, it has low power consumption and is environmentally friendly. The Alzo 600 "Cool-Lites" use flicker free Photo compact fluorescent bulbs with true "daylight" color temperature of 5500K. The bulbs have a very long life (about 10,000 hrs) compared to photo continuous "hot" lights (60-100hrs). The Alzo 600 45 Watt CFL bulbs are each 50% brighter than the bulbs used in the Alzo 300 "Cool Lite", making the Alzo 600 twice as bright as the Alzo 300.
Alzo 600 "Cool-Lite" is a must when shooting food, plants, animals, scientific, medical and cosmetic applications. You can leave this light on all day and it won't heat up the room or your subject. It is not recommended to mix this light with other sources other than Alzo "Cool Lites". This light can be used for digital "head shot" portrait photography, but must be used 4-6' from the subject.
- 15"x 15" built in softbox with fabric diffuser
- Ultra simple, fast-'n-easy, no tools assembly
- Exceptional 10,000 hour bulb life
- Variable Intensity 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 & FULL power
- Saves energy
- 600 watts equivalent Tungsten light output with no heat
- Very economical to operate
- Environmentally friendly
- Integral umbrella mount for broad soft lighting
- All Aluminum, powder coated, scratch resistant, textured finish for years of carefree service
- Compatible with ALZO softbox
- Light quality has CRI of 91
- Energy Star Compliant