Amc Quiet Water: New Hampshire and Vermont 3rd Edition - Enjoy days of exploring the flat-water lakes, ponds, and rivers of New Hampshire and Vermont with this updated guide from AMC's Quiet Water series, written by John Hayes and Alex Wilson.
- At-A-Glance Trip Planner provides helpful information like paddling distance, estimated trip time, difficulty rating, and special features to help you pick the perfect destination
- 9 x 6 x 0.9 in.
- Updated edition features 90 paddling trips, covering the best quiet-water paddling New Hampshire and Vermont have to offer
- Includes resources on local outfitters, safety and equipment tips, and complete driving, parking, and put-in instructions
- Each trip includes a detailed description of the water, map, photographs, paddling routes, and GPS coordinates to help get you to the access point
- 2010, 3rd edition, 336 pages