Amc Quiet Water: New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania - Enjoy days of exploring the flat-water lakes, ponds, and rivers of New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania with this detailed guide from AMC's popular Quiet Water series, written by Kathy Henley.
- Each trip includes a detailed description of the water, map, photographs, paddling routes, and GPS coordinates to help get you to the access point
- At-A-Glance Trip Planner provides helpful information like paddling distance, estimated trip time, difficulty rating, and special features to help you pick the perfect destination
- 9 x 6 x 1 in.
- 2010, first edition, 320 pages
- Includes resources on local outfitters, safety and equipment tips, and complete driving, parking, and put-in instructions
- Updated edition features 80 paddling trips, covering the best quiet-water paddling the region has to offer