American Classic Disc Hubs -
American Classic Disc Hubs.
American Classic Disc Hubs use a patented 6 pawl cam actuated engagement system to handle the constant re-aceelerations of XC riding. American Classic Disc hubs have been thoroughly tested and carefully engineered to produce hubs that are built to last.
- Wide bearing spacing for enhanced strength
- New drive system features a 6-pawl, 24-tooth design with a cam plate that engages all 6 pawls simultaneously
- Please note that radial lacing does not void the manufacturer warranty
- Disc mount designed to prevent warping when mounting the rotor
- Front uses 2 sealed bearings (6803C3), Rear uses 4 sealed bearings (6803C3)