American Power Conversion (APC) Smart-UPS X-Series 2000 VA Rack/Tower UPS with LCD 100-127V 2U -
The APC Smart-UPS X-Series Rack/Tower UPS with LCD provides efficient power protection to your electrical equipment by maintaining a continuous supply in case of a power loss and safeguards your equipment from surges, spikes, lightning and electrical disturbances. Designed for the energy-conscious consumer, the APC Smart-UPS is designed to increase control and efficiency, thereby helping the user saves on utility costs.
A unique feature of this UPS is the green mode, which bypasses unused electrical components in good power condition and saves energy, reducing the impact on the environment. If you're an energy-conscious consumer, then you'll appreciate the handy energy meter that helps you track the usage statistics of the UPS. Improved diagnostic features of the Smart-UPS unit allow for enhanced monitoring and keep you updated on any necessary maintenance well in advance.
For instance, an audible alarm alerts you of events like changing utility power and UPS conditions, power outage and low battery condition. The Smart-UPS also incorporates a notification process, which tells you the exact month and year when the battery is due for replacement so you can plan ahead of time. Predictive failure notification offers continuous worry-free operation by enabling you to fix a problem before it occurs. With hot-swap support, you can replace the battery on the fly without interrupting the surge protection functionality.
In case of an over-load, the resettable circuit breakers will help you get back in business in no time. Additionally, the Smart-UPS allows you to individually control power flow to attached devices, enabling you to perform discrete sequenced on/off and reboot of hung devices and non-critical load shedding. Boost and trim automatic voltage regulation outputs pure sine wave by correcting low and high voltage condition that makes this UPS suitable for use with active PFC servers and highly sensitive electronic equipment.
An intelligent battery management system with precision charging prolongs battery life by charging the UPS as per its current temperature. Automatic periodic battery self tests will alert you in case of a problem with the battery so you can take the proper measures before it fails completely. An LED indicator lets you see the power and battery status at a glance. The UPS also features an automatic restart function, which will automatically power up devices after AC is restored.
An on-board LCD display, with multi-lingual support, provides clear and accurate information so you can configure the UPS using the navigation keys. You also can control and configure the UPS via a PC and connect it to a network for remote accessibility.
Weather and Wind:
- Automatic restart function automatically power up devices after AC is restored. Cold-start capable - provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out
- Automatically recognizes the type of battery packs attached and its equivalent runtime
- Resettable circuit breakers help you recover from an overload condition in no time. Battery management system prolongs battery life via precision charging with respect to the battery temperature
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity offers the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications
- User-replaceable batteries reduces Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Enables centralized management via StruxureWare Central. Can be integrated with a network for remote accessibility and management. Customizable UPS capabilities with management cards