Adventure Medical Expedition Kit -
Whats in the box:Comprehensive First-Aid Kit
Key Features of the Adventure Medical Kits - Expedition Kit.
Adventure Medical Kits - Expedition Kit.
The Adventure Medical Kits - Expedition Kit has been designed with clear view urethane windows so that you can see the contents inside. It is made of 600-Denier nylon, making it very durable and reliable. The Adventure Medical Kits - Expedition Kit measures 16 in. x 10 in. x 8 in. in size so that you can place lots of supplies inside. It is ideal for 1 to 15 people and will last for up to 30 days depending on how many people are treated. The Adventure Medical Kits - Expedition Kit comes equipped with various instruments such as 1 EMT Shears, 1 Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps, and others. You even get a good supply of essential medications. Plus, it also includes various survival tools just in case you need them. Go ahead and purchase this Adventure Medical Kits - Expedition Kit today!
Popular searches that include this item:
- It is made of 600-Denier Nylon for greater durability
Weather and Wind:
- Inflammation, diarrhea, upset stomach, cold & flu medications
- It is 16 in. x 10 in. x 8 in. in size, providing enough space for a lot of supplies
- This Adventure Medical Expedition Kit will help you in case of emergencies
- SAM Splint,fracture wraps and bandages
- This kit is good for 1 to 15 people and lasts from 1 to 30 days
- The Clear View Urethane Windows allow you to see the contents
- Emergency dental repair
- Irrigation syringe
- It weighs only 4 lbs. (15 oz.), so it is easy to carry
- Various instruments are included in the kit to get the job done right
- EMT Shears, bandage scissors & scalpel
- Latest up to date information by Eric A. Weiss, M.D on travel and wilderness medicine
- Emergency Instruments
- You also get essential medications in the package
- Detachable Personal Medications Kit
- Over-the-counter medications
Adventure Medical Kits Expedition Kit - The Expedition Kit by Adventure Medical Kits is made for professional guides in charge of very large groups on extended trips. An extensive and deeply stocked array of medications, bandages, and dressings address day-to-day minor injuries and illnesses.A wide selection of hospital-quality tools enables more advanced care. This kit is carried in a 600-denier nylon bag with urethane clear-view windows. It holds a -28 C cold crack rating and is built for alpine environments.The detachable inner kit is perfect for summit duty.The Expedition Medic Kit by Adventure Medical Kits is intended to provide professionals the gear they need to negotiate the challenges encountered in the field, mountains or back country.
The Adventure Medical Expedition Kit has been relied upon by some of the most notable expeditions in the world, including the Mallory/Irvine Research Expedition and Ed Viesturs's successful summit of Annapurna. This kit includes the essentials for an adventure travel guide or mountaineer including: oral rehydration salts, diarrhea medication, water disinfection tablets, SAM splint, and enough components to care for a large group for an extended period of time.
Prepare for the longest, roughest days that the outdoor world can offer with the Expedition Medical Kit from Adventure Medical Kits. Fully equipped with medications for allergic reactions, illness, and aches and pains, this kit also contains tools for injuries including bandages and topical medicines for wound treatment as well as a comprehensive guide to wilderness medicine.