AmpliVox SW250 Portable Tabletop Lectern with 50 Watt Amplifier and Headset Microphone Oak -
The AmpliVox SW250 Wireless Tabletop Lectern System is a compact lectern and amplifier system that is ideal for boardrooms, presentations or mounting on podiums or video carts. The Tabletop features a built-in 50 watt amplifier that drives a built-in 6x8" Jensen manufactured speaker that reaches audiences of up to 1,000 people. A wireless microphone receiver is built into the amplifier and inputs for an external receiver are featured.
The S2030A dynamic cardioid handheld microphone with 15-foot cable is also included and an adjustable gooseneck stand features sturdy, flexible positioning. The Tabletop lectern features total of three microphone inputs for added flexibility and RCA connections send audio to recorders and allow music and audio from CD players, laptops, etc.
Lining and Layers:
- Line out jack for a tape recorder. You can record your presentation as it is happening.
- Tabletop fits snugly on cart base to use as full height lectern.
- Tabletop lectern sets on S260 Media Cart Base for a full-size lectern.
- Great for training, meeting & board rooms, schools and churches
- 4 Rolling Casters make lectern and cart easy to move (2 locking).
- Use media cart base separately for overhead projector, etc. 4 casters; 2 locking.
- Roomy storage shelf.
- One 6" x 8" oval full-range built-in speaker
- 21" W x 15" D work surface
- 2 speaker jacks - each can drive 4 to16 ohm speaker loads. Standby mode when jack is empty reduces power drain and prolongs battery life.
- Elegant functional scratch-resistant finish in walnut or medium oak.
- Dual Wireless Capability - SW805A wireless amplifier with built-in wireless receiver allows 2 people to be wireless simultaneously using a second external wireless mic kit.
- Auxiliary input stereo jack with separate volume and tone controls for a CD player, tape player or LCD computer projector.
- Durable laminated wood stands up to heavy use
- Built-In 50 watt wireless sound system optional
- 3 mic inputs (dynamic, condenser with phantom power, WIRELESS) can be used at the same time.