AmpliVox SW3025 Wireless Tabletop Victoria Lectern with 50 Watt Amplifier and Lapel Microphone Natural Oak -
The AmpliVox SW3025 Wireless Victoria Tabletop lectern gives your boardroom or auditorium the classic look with professional audio built in. Natural oak wood is beautifully enhanced with multiple coats of durable clear lacquer that preserve the natural wood and enrich the grain. Yet it's portable with four hidden Industrial casters so you can use it where you need it.
- Constructed with Attractive Solid Hard Wood with Durable Lacquers
Lining and Layers:
- Line out jack for a tape recorder. You can record your presentation as it is happening.
- Four (one on tabletop model) built-in 6 x 8 speakers provide rich, room-filling sound
- Dual Wireless Capability - SW805A wireless amplifier with built-in wireless receiver allows 2 people to be wireless simultaneously using a second external wireless mic kit.
- The Drop Top reading surface makes this lectern versatile enough for any meeting room. Great for Laptop Computers, Projectors and video equipment, Convenient Storage, Notes and Props for Presentations
- Built-In Sound System so you will never need to worry about being heard, or being connected to an Expensive Permanent Sound System
- Auxiliary input stereo jack with separate volume and tone controls for a CD player, tape player or LCD computer projector.
- 2 speaker jacks - each can drive 4 to16 ohm speaker loads. Standby mode when jack is empty reduces power drain and prolongs battery life.
- 3 mic inputs (dynamic, condenser with phantom power, WIRELESS) can be used at the same time.
- Gooseneck, Microphone and mount all Included unlike some other brands
- Rolls Easily on 4 Industrial Casters (2 locking)
- Drop-Top' reading table adjusts to flat for laptop or tilt for notes and storage
- Lower shelf provides additional storage
- Tilt and roll effortlessly on 4 sturdy hidden casters