AmpliVox SW355 Wireless Elite Lectern with 50 Watt Amplifier and Lapel Microphone Medium Oak -
The AmpliVox SW355 Wireless Elite Lectern is made of solid hardwood and is beautifully enhanced with multiple coats of durable clear lacquer that preserve the natural wood and enrich the grain. Along with both slender, light-weight and easy move glides makes this lectern extremely portable.
Lining and Layers:
- Line out jack for a tape recorder. You can record your presentation as it is happening.
- 24" x 14" work surface includes a book stop.
- Dual Wireless Capability - SW805A wireless amplifier with built-in wireless receiver allows 2 people to be wireless simultaneously using a second external wireless mic kit.
- Exclusive S805A AmpliVox 50 watt multimedia stereo amplifier. 25-watts per channel. All integrated circuit design.
- 3 mic inputs (dynamic, condenser with phantom power, WIRELESS) can be used at the same time.
- 2 speaker jacks - each can drive 4 to16 ohm speaker loads. Standby mode when jack is empty reduces power drain and prolongs battery life.
- Moves effortlessly on glides. Weighs only 52 lbs.
- One 6" x 8" oval full-range speaker built into slender center column.
- Solid wood veneer with scratch-resistant finish.
- Auxiliary input stereo jack with separate volume and tone controls for a CD player, tape player or LCD computer projector.