AmpliVox SW470 Wireless Chancellor Lectern with 50 Watt Amplifier and Lapel Microphone Natural Oak -
The AmpliVox SW470 Chancellor Lectern is a high quality solid hardwood veneer lectern that enhances the decor or any space. With a 50 Watt sound system and four Jensen speakers your audience will hear you loud and clear.
- Constructed with Attractive Solid Hard Wood Veneer with Durable Lacquers that come in a variety of choices, or can be customized by special order!
Lining and Layers:
- Line out jack for a tape recorder. You can record your presentation as it is happening.
- Moves effortlessly on hidden casters. Weighs only 85 lbs.
- 45" tall overall, the work surface is 20" D x 24" W and includes a bookstop.
- One or both of the S1201 carpeted dual speaker modules can be moved from inside the Chancellor to a remote location for stereo operation, or just to maximize the sound coverage (one 40 foot and two 3 foot cables are included.)
- Four 6" x 8" oval full-range Jensen-designed speakers (built-in lectern.)
- Built-In Sound System so you will never need to worry about being heard, or being connected to an Expensive Permanent Sound System
- A locking door, Halogen light and clock-timer are optional.
- 3 mic inputs (dynamic, condenser with phantom power, WIRELESS) can be used at the same time.
- 2 adjustable shelves are standard.
- Dual Wireless Capability - SW805A wireless amplifier with built-in wireless receiver allows 2 people to be wireless simultaneously using a second external wireless mic kit.
- Gooseneck, Microphone and mount all Included unlike some other brands!
- Auxiliary input stereo jack with separate volume and tone controls for a CD player, tape player or LCD computer projector.
- 2 speaker jacks - each can drive 4 to16 ohm speaker loads. Standby mode when jack is empty reduces power drain and prolongs battery life.
- Rolls Easily on 4 Industrial Casters (2 locking)